Yesterday I started my first day at Cargill. I've only been through orientation the past two days, but I am sure some of you were curious as to how it was going, so here is my update... So far, I've signed my name a lot, written my social security number more times than I'd like to and learned lots of stuff I already knew.
I had orientation with all different kinds of people...it was so funny to see all of these people interact together and to laugh at some of their questions and comments!!
Tomorrow I get to meet everyone in livestock, which will be my 'base' during training. I am so excited to get back to livestock and work with all of those people! Oh and I've already made 2 friends at work...both of these girls work in HR!
This past weekend I was able to go home for my cousin Casey's wedding reception and help mom and dad with the house. While I was there, I was reminded of some things:
1.) I have two wonderful parents...even though I'm 24 they still take care of me!
2.) I miss my sisters and being together. I sometimes forget what it is like to be with one or both of them and how much fun we have together
3.) Home will always be one of my favorite places, there is just something about that place that makes me feel at ease and happy!
4.) I have some great aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins.
I'll post more later this week!
I have so much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment