Monday, July 27, 2009

Moving on out....

What a crazy week last week. I got the first draft of my thesis finished and turned in to my major prof...and then I got it back and it was a mess! I was in tears and didn't know how I was going to get through it, but it is working out ok now! Friday, Michael got off work early and surprised me! It was a great surprise to have him come early and make my bad day, GREAT! We went and picked up the Uhaul and started loading it up! We got done at a good time and was able to go have a drink with some friends! Saturday we got up early and headed to Ottumwa!! The weather was beautiful and we wer able to get everything unloaded in good time. I was great help and REALLY STRONG!! I helped carry couches, tables, matresses and the table in with little problems (except the fing mattress...it pissed me off...haha). After much vacuuming and cleaning I had everything organized by 8pm and the next morning Michael helped me hang things! We were then able to head back Sunday and get lots of his stuff moved and the rest ready to move! We even managed to go for a swim! This week I am staying with my great friends, Brian and Abbie, since I have nothing left in my house! I am so greatful to have awesome friends who will let me stay and feed me!
This week I am finishing up my thesis...I never thought I would be saying that....and then heading to Newton for Casey's wedding reception! I can't wait!
I start work a week from today, say a prayer for me!

Love!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would love to see u this weekend drive safe!!!!!!!! Nancy