1.) I gave my seminar yesterday in my Meat Science Seminar class. I survived the dreaded 30 minute presentation that is all about chemistry and I even got an A! I am really excited about this because it means that I am officially finished with classes for my Master's Degree!
2.) I finally got my glassware in so I can finish up my research. Hopefully that should only take me about 2 weeks and then I will be able to finish up writing. I'll graduate in August!
3.) I went golfing with Michael today. Since he is in his senior year here, he is taking a few blow off classes...one which is golf. He had to play 9 holes for "homework" so I walked along with him and he taught me some stuff. I sucked at chipping...I couldn't figure it out at all, but I was pretty good at putting. We were on one of the last holes and I chipped a ball...which of course sucked and ended up farther from the hole than when I started, but it was on the green. So I grabbed the putter and Michael was like, you are going to hit from all the way back there?? I said, YES! So anyway, I hit the ball and it went right towards the hole, over a few tiny hills and right into the hole! Michael and I were both amazed. He stepped it off and we thought it was about a 50 foot putt! Take that Tiger! haha...I was so proud of myself!! Now I really want to learn!
That is all!
No comments:
Post a Comment