Lots of Love!
From dating to marriage, our story is taking us from the Midwest to the Northwest.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Illinois Beef Expo
This past weekend I made the wonderful trip back to Illinois for the Beef Expo in Springfield. It was a much needed and very enjoyable trip. I was able to see and catch up with so many people that I hadn't seen in ages! The best part of the trip was spending time with the Helregel and Tarr families. These people are very much like family to me and have taught me so much! I share tons of memories with all of them from when I was a little kid, judging livestock and showing cattle. The can make me laugh and just be happy like no other people! Mom and Dad also came up to visit which was AWESOME! I had not seen them since the beginning of January and we had a lot of fun as well! Plus, mom & dad made sure I was fed properly and took me out to eat a few times! Thank God for mom and dad!! I am including a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!
Lots of Love!




Lots of Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment