I hope everyone is having a great day full of Love! I am spending mine working on my thesis...YAY! Update: I am currently still working on getting my literature review for my thesis finished up. I am closing in on my 20 pages and hope to have them done by the end of this week (keep your fingers crossed, that is very ambitious) I have also started the second phase of my research project and the post doc who is teaching me the procedures is very excited about the results and keeps telling me I'm going to be famous! I guess I always wanted to be famous, but didn't know it would be through meat science! haha. I am going to work very hard so I can graduate on time in May...that is a big goal. I hope I can do it, if not I will be done sometime in early June, start my job and then technically graduate in August.
That is all for know.
Sending Love your way!
PS...Thank you Grandpa and Judy for the card! Thanks Aunt Sandra for the card and pictures. Ashley & Kevin, thanks for the home made V-Day card...Kev you are so creative!! They all made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment