Somehow, we all three ended up on the front porch brushing our teeth...not planned!!!
From dating to marriage, our story is taking us from the Midwest to the Northwest.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Lanna & David's Wedding
Once again, we all made the trip home! This time it was for my cousin Lanna and David's Wedding! It was beautiful. The wedding and reception were out at the Newton Lake. They had the best day ever it was sunny, cool, and absolutely beautiful!!! It wasn't your normal wedding, but all the same, Lanna's likes being different. I think it turned out just how they wanted, a relaxed day full of family and close friends...and they didn't run out of beer, well at least not while I was there! I think I speak for everyone when I say it was a great time. Enjoy the pictures....
Somehow, we all three ended up on the front porch brushing our teeth...not planned!!!



Somehow, we all three ended up on the front porch brushing our teeth...not planned!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They did pick a great day for a wedding! I really like that it was outdoors..very pretty!
Post a Comment