I just finished up my first year as a grad student in meat science at Iowa State University. Ames, Iowa has about 50,000 people with half of those being students. It really has a small town feel and I have been enjoying life in Iowa. I've accomplished so much in a year, but I have even more to do before graduation in August 2009. I have started my research project, met a wonderful boy and learned how hard it is to save money. Now all I have to do is finish research, collect data, write a thesis and defind it. Then it will be time to find a real job, which I am so looking forward too.
More to come really soon...I'm still trying to figure out how this whole blog thing works.
1 comment:
Hey Sis,
I am so glad I talked you into the blog! This will be so much fun checking yours to see what you are up to in Iowa!
love ya
Post a Comment