From dating to marriage, our story is taking us from the Midwest to the Northwest.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
"Remember...
...that life's most treasured moments often come unannounced." This is one of my favorite quotes and the more I think about it the more it means to me. I moved down to Kansas not knowing what to expect from work or life in general, but I am finding that God has a plan for me. Though work has challenged me so far, I will soon be starting to learn more about my role on our team. I know that I have so much to figure out but I also know that I am going to be doing some really important stuff that will make a difference in the industry, even if it is a very small difference. I work with some incredible people who not only want to see me succeed at work, but also in life. These people are genuine and honest and always have my best interests at heart. My boss and her family have taken me in and made me a honorary member of their family. They are always there when I need them and would drop whatever they were doing if I needed something. Her three little girls are so loving, funny and sweet! They remind me of how important it is to enjoy the simple things in life, like coloring pictures! I am so thankful to be surrounded by these special people. There is another special person down here in Kansas that always puts a smile on my face! Anyway, the point of this post is that it's crazy how things just fall into place...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment