The took vacation the rest of the week and got to spend a ton of time with Michael's family and mine! It was so great to relax, be outside and catch up with family! We even had our gingerbread house contest! I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as I did! Thanks to everyone for making my Christmas amazing!
From dating to marriage, our story is taking us from the Midwest to the Northwest.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas Vacation
On December 18th, mom and dad came to Ottumwa to pick me up and we headed to Ames for my graduation!! We picked Michael up and headed to an amazing dinner and then graduation! I am so thankful that my parents made the trip for my big day. It's hard to believe that I am really done with my Master's Degree, it's a great feeling to have accomplished that! I got mentioned a couple of times throughout the ceremony...it was pretty cool, so if you wanna know the whole story you better ask!

The took vacation the rest of the week and got to spend a ton of time with Michael's family and mine! It was so great to relax, be outside and catch up with family! We even had our gingerbread house contest! I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as I did! Thanks to everyone for making my Christmas amazing!

The took vacation the rest of the week and got to spend a ton of time with Michael's family and mine! It was so great to relax, be outside and catch up with family! We even had our gingerbread house contest! I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as I did! Thanks to everyone for making my Christmas amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment