Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update...

Just an update to let you know what I have been up to the past week or so...
One of my best friends, Julie came out this past weekend to visit. It was so GREAT to see her! We haven't been able to see each other since we graduated and it was long overdue. We didn't dress up for Haloween, but did make it out to take part in all the fun. On Saturday we went to a winery, cooked a delicious supper and watched a couple movies. It was so nice to have one of my best friends around to do some of the things I love.
Last week and now this week has been crazy. I applied for a job with Cargill, had a phone interview at 9:00PM, and got the call yesterday that I have been invited down to the Corporate office in Wichita, KS for a second interview. I am really excited about this opportunity, but scared at the same time because I have so much to do here at Iowa State before I can start. Next week is going to be crazy as well...I have research everyday next week, an exam and a HACCP plan (report) for class due. I am trying to work ahead this week and get some of it done so I am not pulling my hair out next week when everything is due. I am going to be able to go down and see Ashley and Kevin after my interview because Enid is only 2 hours from Wichita. I get to spend a long weekend with them and then make the long drive home for Thanksgiving.
Ok, so that is pretty much it. I just wanted to let you all know about my job interview! I am really excited!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! How exciting! Keep us posted!